Saturday, May 21

SCALE THREE: RHINO MODELLING. [1]



I intend to design a system of displaying jewellery within my jewellery box which is ultimately read as an extension of the box itself. The bases will be arranged to create a single undulating surface - the angles of the fracture between base and lid dictating the final form. This will be mirrored by the arrangement of the lids in their creation of the ceiling.
I have run into the problem of my original box having a much too complex geometry to be having such large numbers within the same file and will therefore have to re-think how i am going to go about designing the space. Instead of the arranging the boxes to form a pattern from which i would design their supporting structure I am perhaps going to have to do the opposite, designing the structure and then implementing the soon-to-be-simplified boxes in a potion of it as an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment